Aladdin Wealth Technology, Business Manager, Associate
About this role
About this role
The Aladdin Wealth Technology team partners with wealth management clients to help them oversee their enterprise risk, build better portfolios, and enhance their value proposition to clients. This is achieved by leveraging risk analytics – powered by AladdinÂ® – to equip wealth management clients with model construction capabilities, risk monitoring tools, and portfolio construction & analytics.
Our team is known for
The Aladdin Wealth Technology team is part of the wider BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. BRS is uniquely positioned to address the industryâ€™s risk management, portfolio construction and financial technology demands
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in Technology who is looking to learn about the Wealth Management industry and gain experience working with clients.
We are seeking an Associate to support the Aladdin Wealth Tech executive function.Â The role will be on the COO team and will work closely with Aladdin Wealth Tech senior management to support the day to day business operations of the group. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and a business oriented towards accelerated growth. Given the broad range of queries and initiatives, the person in this role will also work closely with many business partners such as Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, and RQA.
- Support day-to-day business management processes, including headcount, budget, management reporting, permissioning, business continuity planning and vendor management
- Support implementation of corporate policies and procedures and recommend improvements to align with business needs or improve operational efficiency as appropriate
- Serve as a point of contact to internal and external partners and respond to functional and global corporate requests
- Analyze monthly and quarterly business results, synthesizing for Executive team and firm-wide business reviews
- Support strategic projects for various Aladdin Wealth Tech initiatives, including quantitative analysis to support strategic decisions
- 2+ year of relevant experience in tech, client service or business management
- Strong proficiency and demonstrated experience working in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior interpersonal skills, team player, able to work with people of all levels
- Highly self-motivated, with strong integrity and ethics
- A high degree of professionalism
- Effective prioritization of multiple tasks and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Combination of strong written/verbal communication skills and a demonstrated attention to detail
- Comfort with project planning and project management, practices, and techniques
- Prior experience working with senior management a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employerâ€”M/F/D/V.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being.Â Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their childrenâ€™s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment â€” the one we make in our employees. Itâ€™s why weâ€™re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com |Â www.blackrock.com/corporate Â | Instagram:Â @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock Â | LinkedIn:Â www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Â We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.