DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mega Trends Transforming the Internet-of-Things Market in Asia-Pacific” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Asia-Pacific Internet-of-Things (IoT) market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of 25.8% between 2019 and 2026 to reach $436.77 billion by the end of the forecast period.
The study sizes spending across the entire IoT value chain, comprising modules and sensing, connectivity, enablement platforms, system integration, and applications. It covers market trends, including the integration of edge-computing networks into IoT systems and the latest updates on narrow-band (NB)-IoT deployments.
The report also shows the distribution of spending by industry verticals and Asia-Pacific country. Additionally, the report identifies the industry verticals responsible for the highest spending on IoT solutions. The report further maps opportunities for telecommunications services providers within the IoT space and identifies high-potential segments, key market verticals, and potential partnership opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Internet-of-Things Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Overview, Internet-of-Things Market
- Internet-of-Things Market Scope of Study
- Geographic Focus, Internet-of-Things Market
- Definition, Internet-of-Things Market
- Market Landscape Overview and Key Participant Activities, Internet-of-Things Market
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Internet-of-Things Market
- Internet-of-Things Market Trend 1 – Rise Of NB-IoT Technology Set to Benefit Low-resource IoT Devices Penetration
- Internet-of-Things Market Trend 2 – Shift Toward Edge-computing Networks to Support 5G-enabled Applications
- Internet-of-Things Market Trend 3 – Advanced Capabilities Emerging as Competitive Differentiators Among Vendors
- Internet-of-Things Market Trend 4 – Using Big Data Through Advanced Analytics for Greater Actionable Insights
- Internet-of-Things Market Trend 5 – Retailers Eye Emergence of Robot Assistance to Manage Online Orders
- Percent Spending by IoT Solutions Provider and Vendor, Internet-of-Things Market
- Key Use Cases by Application Area, Internet-of-Things Market
- Growth Drivers for Internet-of-Things Market
- Market Restraints for Internet-of-Things Market
- Revenue Forecast, Internet-of-Things Market
- Percent Spending by Industry Vertical, Internet-of-Things Market
- Percent Spending by Country, Internet-of-Things Market
- Role of Telcos, Internet-of-Things Market – Building End-to-end Solutions in APAC
- Role of Telcos, Internet-of-Things Market – Providing Connectivity and Expanding Offerings, Including NB-IoT and CAT-M1 Technologies
- Role of Telcos, Internet-of-Things Market – Applications and Solutions Providers Offering Niche Solutions and Focusing on Building Domain Knowledge
- Role of Telcos, Internet-of-Things Market – Services Providers Redefining their Role in Analytics and Data Science Services
4. Growth Opportunity Universe, Internet-of-Things Market
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Telecom Operators can Monetize IoT Deployments Further
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Multi-cloud as the Future of IoT
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Partnerships Critical to Success of IoT Deployments
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Manufacturing and Smart City Initiatives Offering Emerging IoT Deployment Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h88p4e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.